Cryotherapy is a complementary therapy. The point of Whole body Cryotherapy is to cold shock yourself in order to promote the release of Norepinephrine and other beneficial chemicals naturally produced in the body. These beneficial chemicals aid in stimulating your system to repair and recovery faster in a variety of ways. There are a variety of benefits to rapid cold shock in the form of Cryotherapy. Come try it out and ask us about it more!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Cryotherapy sessions are brief and intense. New clients can typically expect a 15 minute process start to finish.
- First, we require everyone that does Cryotherapy to fill out a waiver to ensure they do not have a serious heart condition that may react negatively to a temporary rise in blood pressure or heart rate. If one is prone to high blood pressure, we will take your reading.
- Once the waiver is filled out. We have individual changing booths to get ready to enter the Cryotherapy chamber. Each booth has a robe, socks, slippers, and gloves.
- Cryotherapy is typically done in your underwear.
- Women may wear a wireless bra of some form with underwear. Clothing is optional while inside the chamber.
- Men are required to wear their boxer/briefs.
- You must be completely dry in order to do Cryotherapy. Clothing must be dry as well. We have towels to dry and use inside the chamber if necessary. To avoid freeze burns, do not apply lotion up to an hour before entering Cryo chamber.
- You may enter the Cryo chamber with your robe and pass it over the top once you are inside. You can also remove the robe before entering, which ever you are more comfortable with.
- You will wear your socks, slippers and gloves during the entire Cryotherapy session.
- Our Cryotherapy unit is cooled using liquid nitrogen gas.
- The dry vapor is pumped out by vents inside a tubular chamber and swirl around you as stand inside.
- Your head will be outside of the tubular chamber as the rest of your body is exposed by the cold nitrogen gas.
- The natural temperature of this gas is -260º F.
- Each session is 3 minutes at this approximate temperature.
- An employee will always be physically present throughout the session.
- You do not have to endure the full 3 minutes. If you’d like to get out earlier just let us know.
- Once the 3 minute session is up. You are welcome to warm up in your robe, take a minute or two to walk around or stretch lightly before returning to your changing booth.
And that is it! If there is no wait to do Cryo, we can have clients done within 10 minutes of walking in!
Athletes need to be in top condition for their best performance. With the added benefits of Cryotherapy athletes can attain a competitive advantage with their performance and training. Cryotherapy can:
- Decrease Muscle Soreness
- Decrease Fatigue
- Decrease Discomfort
- Decrease Inflammation
- Increasing Energy
- Helps Immediate Post-Therapy Activity
All these benefits combined can improve peak performance. With the use of this therapy athletes are able to practice and exercise harder, maintain optimum performance, and recover faster. Not only can competitive athletes enjoy the benefits, but so can any amateur athletes. Cryotherapy can help anyone recover from a workout and increase their energy level helping anyone stay active and fit.
Cryotherapy has many benefits to beauty and wellness. It can stimulate the production of collagen which results in an anti-aging, skin rejuvenation, and more. Some have used it for weight loss as the average body burns from 500-800 calories per session. Many Skincare, Medical, and Health Spas are now including Whole Body Cryotherapy as an additional treatment to aid in:
- Increased Collagen Production
- Fewer Skin Blemishes
- Increased Metabolism & Caloric Burn
- Tighter and Healthier Skin
Book Your Appointment Today
Cryo Full Body
$ 49 - Single Session
$ 99 - 3 Pack
$ 179 - 6 Pack
$ 29 - Happy Hour (M-F, 4pm-7pm)
$ 29 - Cryo Facial
$ 17 - Local Area
$ 89 - Cryo Full Body/Float (60 Min.)
$ 59 - Cryo Full Body/IR Sauna
$ 64 - Cryo Full Body/Cryo Facial